Monday, March 23, 2015

Smile - Does it say it all ??

Life has changed since last time I wrote ..but then this blog is not about that .. it is about something more complicated.. about smiles !!

Just the other day I was on a walk in my apartment complex and saw an elderly man walk by giving me most precious smile .. but still there was something in his smile , something missing .. somehow the smile didn't reach his eyes ..there was just emptiness in his eyes .

This led me thinking what is behind each smile .. does a smile mean something more .. or is it hiding something within ..

Smile to a passer-by or a friend could mean I am lonely within .. are you really my friend if yes why can't you see the loneliness I have hidden deep inside my heart .I have people in my life some who even love me or are fond of me then why do I feel so alone in this big wide world .

Smile to someone you hate but conceal it for social purposes .. does it say I want to see you suffer but not now .. now I am too busy pretending to like you ..

Or the smile boss gives you once you are back from a vacation .. does it mean all that time you were out vacationing I was somehow keeping the ship afloat , I have lost precious family time and will ensure in coming weeks you work your ass off ..

Or that smile mother in laws give on the reception stage during marriage while posing for family picture ... does it mean wait and watch .You will never be able to win my son's heart or have my place in it .
 
Or that timid smile by daughter in law on first day which pleads that don't hate me just yet give me a chance to win your heart .

Smile well there are many and can mean a lot most important is the thoughts behind those smile ..

No comments:

Post a Comment